Wednesday, February 7, 2018

List Poem

What if I told you I don’t give a fuck?
What if I said I felt like I ran out of luck?
What if I ask why am I here?
Not my appearance, but existence.

I don’t care no more.
I don’t sleep no more.
I don’t eat no more.
I just drink some more.

Are dreams dreams,
If they are still dreams?

If I don’t give a fuck about this problem,
Is that a problem?

Im melting,
But does that make me a witch?
Or does that make me a bitch?
I can’t decide which?

I don’t care if he hates me,
I don’t care if she hates me,
I don’t care if they hate me,
Fuck them all just hate me.

If the shoe was on the other foot,
Not not yours,
But his,
You’d take the spit off my face,
And clean that little bitches shoes.

This is why I don’t fuck with y’all no more.
This is why I don’t talk to y’all no more.
This is why,
When your fake asses walk by,
I look at God through my sunglasses,
And don’t open my mouth to speak no more.

I walk through doors,
I look through ceilings,
I levitate on water,

I fuck your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment